Done with dreadful papers...I went into the exam hall today, ready to fail...
Don't know what to do at the first week till the 14th week...this last paper was a total failure and yes, I hate it! However, maybe it's luck today to be able to do this alien paper!I have only 2 days to cover the 14th chapters after having Law and TAx paper on the 15th...How possible is that? Well...crazy as it seemed, I went home feeling drowsy,told myself to have a short nap. Ah~waste time, can't even shut down my brain..it will always be on standby mode..until I finish killing...*the papers*
I suppose to go out today~but ..really no mood. Gurlfriends, have fun yea~ and I hopw I'll be able to join you girls next week or so...plus I really need to recharge!haha~
So,now what am I suppose to do?Oh yea, pray hard for the resultsla!
Whatever it is, I would like to thank those kind hearted souls out there for giving me encouragement at the time I was about to give up~I went thru it, and I hope all the best for everyone. My mind is coming to a shut down, can't write much...so....zzzzzzzz~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment