Wow! They were good at this.A surprise B'day!!Definitely a great and unforgetable 1one! Wanna thank everyone that day for making my birthday a memorable one!What can I say?I'm was speechless and happy^^Zi Wei,the Q n Q n Q one!!hehe;]
Peace~^^Arigatou again...to my besties who bought a Kawaii shirt for me...and yes it was too kawaii...sked it doesn't look good on me,haha..but decide to try on something different sometimes..TQ!!!Thanks again to Rachel n the gang,Winnie,Lee Teng and Vivian,for Edward..haha,I mean the DVD and of course the big poster*now ,Edward visits me in my bedroom every night now~^^*And Michael and Wei Jian,the red hair,thanks for the book...it's all about Edward LOL~Appreciate it a lots....and of cz the Secret Recipe rasberry cheesecake*gonna upload the pic soon...*and..and...everyone with their thoughtful wishes!*sobs*oh..and the KFC !!thanks for allowing us to mess up the place...and most importantly...my family^^Love u guys lotz!!Mwaks!!Not good at expressing myself here~*blush*
Oh...gotta get going...I'm late again!Gonna leave this blog alone for awhile...at least after catching up on some study on OHR and PF!Burpdays over...now...gotta start moving~cz exams haunting !!All the best to everyone who is facing the coming exams!GamBateh!!^^
Love,
Bell.

No comments:
Post a Comment